Check out the original image of the house photo before it was manipulated.
Stockpocalypse competition by Fotolia4 - fav.me/d5keg5n
1) Cloud Mashup:
2) Textures used for the destroyed house (Some are reused to built up the ground layer)
3) Textures used for the ground plane (Some are reused on the house as well)
Rough sand extracted from- fav.me/d3l2x0j
Sand&Stone extracted from-
4) Water Texture Mashup (Bottom-right)
5) Dead trees - fav.me/d3larmn
6) Skeleton (In the right window) - fav.me/d373rbnYONGL
That's my own hand. i.imgur.com/CdcH5.png
2) The rest of the details like chains, grasses, rain drops are drawn and painted in Photoshop.
This took me like 1-2 weeks to finish up, I did not have enough time to color it so I decide to leave it in black and white as the competition deadline is getting closer, pushing my limit in Photoshop!